The World Conference on Floating Solutions 2020 (October 6-8, Rotterdam) will bring together industry, policymakers, entrepreneurs and researchers around the future of structures for offshore and inland waters in the context of sustainable development.
The early bird registration deadline has been extended to 26 June 2020. Register now to take advantage of preferential rates for the World Conference on Floating Solutions!
The event will:
- Disseminate state-of-the-art knowledge about floating development.
- Raise awareness of sustainable use of inland/open waters through floating structures as a climate-adaptive measure for urban and offshore development.
- Foster multidisciplinary and international collaboration to improve the collective understanding of floating solutions.
- Establish a community of practice and take stock of emerging approaches in floating innovation.
- Identify knowledge gaps and share insights regarding the sustainable expansion of coastal cities on water.
World Ocean Council CEO Paul Holthus has been invited as a Keynote Speaker to speak alongside an Ocean Investments panel on Day 1, October 6. For more information on the newly announced program, click here.