Celebrating Maritime’s Innovative Blue Economy and Building Strategic Resilience
Date: 8 June 2020
Time: 16:00-17:00 BST
The decarbonisation of shipping holds a potential drive to large investments in renewable infrastructure to power the maritime world and deliver social and economic benefits for future generations.
Despite positive shifts towards the Blue Economy, Covid-19 poses a significant challenge for marine operators and manufacturers – now is the time to plan the rebound and recovery steps of the blue growth.
Brought directly to your doorstep by InformaConnect & World Ocean Council
- Emerging concept & activities of the Blue economy on a global level
- Examining the current approaches being taken in several countries
- Encouraging collaboration between the public and private sector
- Outlining potential governance frameworks to start planning ahead
- Approaching sustainable management to rebuild a stronger blue community in post-Covid 19