WOC Virtual Roundtable: Global Blue Economy Investment Trends
24 April | 9pm CET
What are the trends in the global blue economy investment space? Public markets, private markets, impact investments and capital, top investment SDGs, deal flow, blockchain: these are just a few topics that will be covered.
The virtual meeting will brief the ocean business and investment communities regarding ocean innovation and financial activity, and will answer questions from attendees regarding these trends.
Expect truly global information and perspectives from this comprehensive panel:
- Michael Adams, President of Ocean Assets
- Lina Constantinovici, Founder and CEO of Innovation 4.4 and Founding Partner at BVC Fund
- Ignasi Ferrer, Founder and CEO at Seastainable Ventures
- Sushil Tyagi, CEO and Co-founder of Berkeley Marine Robotics Inc.
- Michael van Niekerk, Chief Impact Officer at NorthStar Impact Funds and Managing Director at Peakview Strategy
WOC Roundtables are by invitation only, designed to bring together relevant stakeholders for high-impact discussions.
An Expression of Interest in attending the WOC Ocean Investor Roundtable can be submitted at bit.ly/WOCOceanInvestor.