Shipping & the Blue Economy Virtual Forum (23-24 September)
The Shipping & the Blue Economy Virtual Forum is running in partnership with the World Ocean Council (WOC) this year on 23-24 September, convening a unique network of marine innovators, entrepreneurs and decision makers on financing innovative green technology and achieving ROI and IMO targets.
Sessions under development include:
- Transition to an economy that protects the people, businesses and the planet
- Successful Blue Economy examples with illustrative case studies
- Principles that guide the decisions of governments
- The marine defence as the new Blue Economy elements
- Economies behind future fuels and new technologies
- Tackling renewable energy sources through scientific and commercial endeavours
The World Ocean Council (WOC) is a Partner of the Shipping & the Blue Economy Virtual Forum. Members of the WOC network are eligible for a 20% discount on the registration fee by registering via this link or with the code FKT3699WOC at checkout. For enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.