The Green Maritime Forum 2020 (21-22 October, Rotterdam) is the 3rd annual event that gathers distinguished, high-level experts and representatives from shipping, ports, maritime associations and leading service companies to consider the responsible expansion and development of maritime industries.
The 3rd Green Maritime Forum will focus on the challenges facing the greening of maritime industries, and identify innovative tools and practices needed to address those challenges. Key topics include:
- Smart Shipping Solutions: Latest shipping developments; Automation of operations and navigation; Innovation in green shipping technologies & design
- Innovative Ports – Securing Green Future: Innovations and technologies that future ports have to adopt; Ports’ sustainability; Ports’ automatization
- Alternative Marine Fuelling Solutions: Fuel and solar cell propulsion; Ultra-low sulphur, bio-LNG, CLNG, LPG; LNG bunkering; Fuel diversity
- HSSE from Shipowners’ Perspective: Risk management – controlling safety & security on board; Developing and financing LNG in global shipping; Safety of the ship and its crew
- How Recent Regulations Shape the Future of Maritime: Certifications needed to enable operations; Environmental regulations, new policies and requirements
- Global Trends & Opportunities in the Maritime Industry
For more information and to register, visit https://www.greenmaritimeevent.com/.
The World Ocean Council (WOC) is a Partner of the 3rd Green Maritime Forum. WOC Members are eligible for a 15% discount on the registration fee, details of which can be found in the WOC Members Pages. For enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.